Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NRA vs. PETA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NRA vs. PETA

    Is anyone going to watch the Hunting Debate 2005? It pits Wayne LaPierre from the NRA, against Andrew Butler from PETA. It comes on pay per view on the 18th. Should be an enjoyable event were the PETA representative looks rather stupid.
    crack is whack

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    its only $9.95 too....i might just watch it to see how dumb people can be
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    10 bucks?

    no way.

    I am all for gun control, but PETA needs to realize that because of animal testing then humans have increased life expectancy by over 20 years.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    PETA people are about stupid, I read somewhere on there sight that over 400 species of animals are homosexual. So I guess they promote the homo gay as well.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    PETA does a lot of good for animal right's but some take it too far. Just like some hunters take it too far and hunt illegal and spotlight when it is against the law.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    True, but as a collective hole they are trying to put animals on the same level as a human, which is ridiculous. I try to be the most ethical sportsman that I know, when it comes to hunting and fishing but they would still probably curse the day I was born.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    They do take it too far sometimes but atleast its for a good cause ya know
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    actually the number of species with homosexual tendencys are alot more than 400..almost every species has homosexual tendencys. not saying the animal its self is gay, but as my ecologist professor says its more for a companionship then a sexual basis.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    That's it Mega me and you on the fifty yard line it's time to rumble.
    crack is whack

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NRA vs. PETA

    You think that is screwed up? Try DirectTV about Channel 263, I thought that has a funny set of letters, darn right it does. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I just don't think I'm gonna be that friendly. I've tried shootin' it down but the ole Cherokee Shotgun just ain't choked tight enought for an orbital object. Hmmmm,... that sounded like a gerbil joke.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •